Sunday, November 22, 2015

thats the worst question ever!!!


Q&A

Describe what its like to say goodbye to a companion and leave an area. What has been your hardest area and companion to say goodbye to?
Thats the worst question ever!!! Na most of the time it was okay because I usually expected it when I had to say goodbye so it made it easier. But honestly it really is hard. I think of the talk by Pres Utchdorf...its "grateful in any circumstances" and he talks about the things that make us sad are usually "endings". He said that it makes us sad because endings are not part of our nature..we are made of the stuff of eternity. We are eternal beings...and when endings happen it goes against what we are...therefore makes it sad. But he says that because of Jesus Christ every ending is a beginning of something even more magnificent, So I always remember that, that because of Jesus Christ, because of the love that Heavenly Father has for us he will only lead us to what we need to help us reach the potential that we have. I have gone into it that way every time and because of it have LOVED every single area and companion that I have...gratitude and trust (faith) are all we need for a happy life.

The hardest area to leave was Launceston because I found myself feeling like I was being separated from my family. They were the people that were with me in my "growing up" stage. I learnt the most from the people in Tas, from all my experiences. My testimony foundation was laid there and I never felt so at home. The hardest companion to say goodbye to was Sister Erena Wairepo. She is my sister, my best friend! I just understand her and she understands me...we have been through it all together and I feel soooo lucky to have met her! She just makes me want to to be better and I love her for that! It was gutting to have to leave. But again...the Lord has a plan and its perfect.

What would you say is your biggest strength and weakness now that you are at the end of your mission?
My biggest strength...hmmm I'll not answer I need to work on heaps, but my biggest weaknesses... I don't know. I'm trying my best to let Heavenly Father show me all of those so I can fix it as much as possible before I go home...I guess I'll find out when I am thrown back into the real world again. I hope that all the gospel points are strengths.

How have you felt the Saviors love for you today?
I felt it when I read in John 10:21. I read about the miracles that he performed and about the lives that he saved and the humility he had in the face of evil and death. I read about his suffering and everything leading up to his death on the cross at Golgotha. Ahhh it really became real again for me how hard it must have been, He loves us so much! He did this so that our pain could be swallowed up...so that endings would not have to last forever. I love him!

Thank you for the questions.
Love you
bounce for sisters pday on the WEST SIDE


barbies for our zone video...

No comments:

Post a Comment