Thursday, April 2, 2015

very very bitter sweet

dear home,

This week's letter is very very bitter sweet, mostly bitter. We got transfer news and I'll be leaving the blessed city of Melbourne. :( :( I'll still be in Melbourne but not the city part. :( I've never been so sad. I saw it coming with Tassie but not here. I was gutted when I found out. One transfer isn't long enough ANYWHERE especially the city. We are doing well here and it didn't make sense why I was leaving until president called Sunday morning and asked me to serve as a sister training leader which is amazing and I'm so honored! It will just take an adjustment. The hardest part is packing. I literally just finished unpacking last week and I don't want to leave Sister Albania or the branch. :(  *tears* *tears* *tears*

I am just so happy I was able to serve here at all, the Lord answered my prayers! Now I am on to something hard that will help me grow as a missionary. God knows what he's doing so I'm going to trust him! All is well. All is well. :) We had interviews this week which were great. I had a kebab- delicious. We had zone pday with our Chinese zone which was a blast, so so fun! I'm so sad to leave them. I hope there are Chinese people where I go so I can keep up on all the Chinese I learned here.

Pedro will be getting baptised this weekend- .

So many wonderful things happened this week that there is no time to write about. My last pday in the city and we're going to make the most of it! 

Sorry for being sad :( I really am EXCITED for this next chapter in my mission, it's a big one!! I'm grateful for things like this. :)

I love all of you. I love my mission and I love my Savior.

1 John 4: 7-9 "Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that liveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him."

xxx
Your city sis
Sister Hatch






No comments:

Post a Comment