Monday, February 2, 2015

ya g'day mate! 

It's been a crazy couple of weeks let me tell ya, but MIRACULOUS to say the least.  First I will start by saying how incredible the Launie members are, A++ for everyone of them.  They are all so special to me :).  They all cook like chefs and always encourage and uplift me and my companion.  If you're a Launie member reading this...this is for you!  You rock

we met donna

We went back yesterday and we had the COOLEST lesson w/ her.  She is a mum of 2, her husband is aways for work and she was 100% prepared for us.  We got to teach her God's love for her and testify of the power & reality of the Atonement of Jesus Christ.  Her eyes were full of tears and poured over when we told her this will strengthen her family and bring her true happiness.  I know it was because she felt what we were saying was true.  Because she felt God's love for her!  I know that God's love is real.  I know that this gospel is true.  How couldn't it be, why would anybody ever doubt something so beautiful and perfect.  It's the only thing that will bring us deep, real happiness.  I know it.

That was one of only a few times when I was consciously able to see and love a person the way God would.  I felt so much love for this woman and only wanted to help her- I know that is why it was so powerful, because it was real!  She was/is so prepared, I'm honored that Heavenly Father trusted me to find her and begin sharing His love w/ her. I'm so excited to teach her again. :)  See, miracles happen when fasting.

Church was so good.  We were late bc we were getting our little investigator to church (the struggle is real #9amprobz) and we got like 4 texts asking us if we were okay and they called the elders, we are so loved!  Then we became the less active missionaries, saweeet!

This fast/testimony was amazing.  Really the spirit was x100 and then my very shy recent convert got up (fort the first time ever ) and bore the most powerful heartfelt, beautiful testimony.  I nearly died! And in that meeting I honestly couldn't believe how lucky/blessed I was to be here with such incredible people.  I love them all so much!  Launie is my home, and the Launie members are my family.

Oh!  Happy Australia Day mate!  Australia day was 2 legit!  Dport missionaries & Launie lawnmower missionaries got to go w/ our wards to the Bridport beach activity for Aussie Australia day.  It was to die for!  We got to go w/ S and P K  they are Mauri and our investigator Obeth!  I got to play cricket for the 1st time (& prob the last bc terrible at it) and got some sun!  Here's some photos.  I know, I know I'm in paradise.  I know.

This week we had interviews w/ President Maxwell it was so good!  I love President and Sister Maxwell, Sister Maxwell is hilarious, she brought fruit and we had to get up and lead music for 1 song before she let us have some fruit.  She loves music.  My interview was good.  Pres asked a lot of questions and now I have no idea where I'll be next transfer (we find out sat).  Whatever happens will be okay. :)  I told the AP's if I move to the mainland they better put me somewhere close so I can see Elder Bednar!

The Sisters from down south stayed @ the flat w/us.  I love sleep overs!  Its so fun, we all grabbed a picture together. :)

Well the only advice I can give to other missionaries who happen to read this is planning is key. Planning is the most important thing!  Always plan, if you fail to plan you plan to fail. :)

Haha k bye love you all.
Send me love (letters)

xxx
Sister Hatch from the AZ

Romans 8:37-39
Nay, in all things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.  For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

January 2015 thoughts:

*Tasmania really is the promised land
*New Years resolution: speak FRENCH
*I need to stop saying "awesome" I sound too American
*The days feel like weeks and the weeks feel like days
*Going on a mission is the best decision I've ever made
*I'M MOVING TO AUSTRALIA
*Food
*Food
*Food
*How do I get a picture/interview w/ Elder Bednar
*You can never have to much peanut butter
*I can't wait to be w/ my family forever, the plan of salvation is real! God really loves us
*Where can I sign up for Australian accent class
* I'm almost 20 YUSSS (Feb 16)
* Love, love, love. Thats all we need.  Love the Savior, love your family, love your life
*Letters are blessing
* I love my life  2015 is already the best year yet










No comments:

Post a Comment